A combination of deep tissue, myofascial release, sports massage, and trigger point, a medical massage is often the key to addressing your specific issues.
Common issues are:
- Decreased range of motion
- Overuse and repetitive motion injury
- Low Back Pain
- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Plantar Fascitis
- Stimulates weak and inactive muscles, helping reduce atrophy
- Repair scar tissue due to injury
- and more
The therapist may use trigger point therapy, deep myofascial methods, and heavy pressure to relieve your symptoms.
You will need to discuss with your therapist how many sessions it will take to relieve your issues. We currently have a 99% satisfaction rate with our clients!
A Deep Tissue Massage may also be right for you.